At Arthritis Centers of Texas, we are focused on the needs of our patients. We understand how frustrating and devastating
rheumatic diseases can be. This is why we strive to provide thoughtful care to patients, whether the problem is a benign
commonplace problem or a complicated life-threatening illness. In this era of rapidly expanding treatment options, we are
committed to the timely and appropriate use of both established and cutting edge therapies. We believe in tailoring
therapy to the needs of our patients. Arthritis Centers of Texas has nine board-certified rheumatologists and two
rheumatology-trained nurse practitioners. We diagnose and treat a full spectrum of musculoskeletal pain syndromes and
rheumatic diseases – including regional pain syndromes, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, seronegative
spondyloarthropathies, gout, osteoporosis, lupus, and vasculitides. As a consultative rheumatology practice, we cooperate
with primary care physicians and other specialists to provide comprehensive care to our patients.
- Arthritis Centers of Texas is a full spectrum Rheumatology consultative Practice.
- Nine Board Certified Rheumatologists with over 170 years of clinical experience.
- Two Rheumatology trained Nurse Practitioners.
- Urgent Access program for Early Arthritis.
- Comprehensive Osteoporosis screening and treatment.
- Two convenient locations in Dallas and Collin counties.
- On staff at Baylor University Medical Center, Medical Center of Plano, Baylor Regional Medical Center in Plano, and Doctor’s Hospital.
- Over twenty years of expertise as a Clinical Research site.
- Clinical trial experience with cutting edge Anti-Rheumatic therapies.
Latest News & Events
»Arthritis Centers of Texas is currently conducting clinical research for individuals
with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and lupus. If you or someone you know is interested in additional information about
these studies, please contact our Clinical Research Department at (214) 823-6503, extension 234.
Participation in Clinical Research Studies is completely voluntary.
During inclement winter weather, the main office will be closed on days that the DISD closes due to bad weather. The Richardson Office will be closed on days that the RISD closes for bad weather.